Saturday 20 August 2016

August Guests Designers

Good morning girls!


Today we would like to introduce
our Guests Designers 

Denisa Gryczova and Vera Shelemekh.

Their are sharing their talent and "MEadow Flowers" 
projects full
of inspiration with us. 
So, let´s have a look and meet them:


" It´s an art journal page called Persistent. 
People are much the same as flowers and weeds. 
Fragile on the inside  but persistent enough to 
live and grow in hostile places.
 All you have to do is find the strength that 
may be hidden deep within your soul. 
Just remember it´s down there waiting to be 
discovered and used by you.


Thrilled to be guest designing for Scrapki-wyzwaniowo. 
I come from the Czech Republic. 
Happy to say lots of my artsy friends are Polish.
 I started as a scrapbooker three years ago.
 Lately I´ve been obssessed with mixed media 
art of any kind. 
My style is anything but clean and simple. 
As long as I can play with colours and textures 
I´m the happiest lady ever."

Hugs,
Denisa













And now we are introducing Vera:

"My name is Vera Shelemekh, I'm from Moscow (Russia).
 I'm a devoted scrapbooker, my favorite techniques
 are mixed media and fussy cutting and 
I'm constantly practicing in combining them.

I have created a card with watercolor poppys. 
I wanted to make something in the style
 of Scrapki challenge blog using my favorite techniques."

















Amazing, insn't it? Fresh style, textures,
painting and stamps like we all adore!

Thank you girls for your
wonderful projetcs. Certainly you inspire and
we are felling inspired.






6 comments: