Sunday 20 November 2016

November Guests



Good morning ladies!


Today we have some amazing projects
to inspirate our week.

Our  november guests are Olga and Magdalena
and they are sharing with us some original and
creative work for Lightbulb Chalenge!

Let's have a look....




First of all, I'd like to say thank you for invitation,
it's a great honor and pleasure!

My name is Olga Ravenskaya, I live in Rostov-on-Don,
 in the south of Russia.
I has been in scrap since 2013, but seriously since September 2015
with my blog starting. Love to learn and try different styles and techniques.
 
For my project I've chose wonderful Yuletide collection
and made a work for my brother and about him.
Because he is my personal "lightbulb" in my life,
always open to new adventures, 
able to think out of the box and to see lights even
among dark trees. And he loves New Year)))
 
 

 
Thanks a lot once more!!!

Olya






























 
Hello! I'm very happy that I can be one of your Guest Designers!

My name is Magda – on internet eMKa. I live in Poland.

 My projects are created in a small corner of my bedroom ;)
 
Today I prepared for you an art journal page 

with a lot of lightbulbs and the ecological advice :

“Turn off the light when you leave”. 

In this project I used 7 Dots Studio's products: 

paper from the Verano Azul collection 

and two stamps from the Nature Walk and the Could Country collections.

Greetings from Poland – eMKa :)
 
-- 
Pozdrawiam,
 
eMKa

http://cudenkowo-madeleine.blogspot.com/


















Isn't wonderful? So many details, layers,

paintings, collages....

just the way we love!!!!

Thank you girls for sharing your talent with

us today. You are incredible!!!





4 comments:

  1. So different project, and both fantastic! I really enjoy your work, girls :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for amazing projects, so happy you've been our guests!!! :)

    ReplyDelete