Sunday 20 March 2016

Our March Guests Designers!

Good morning ladies!

Today we have some wonderful projects to share with you!

Tina and Tanita are our Guests this month 
and "Keys" are the inspiration.

Let's have a look at these amazing hand made works:



"Hi! My name is Tina and I live in Belarus.
 I am a passionate scrapbooker and most of all 
I love mixed media technique in its various styles:
 steampunk and grunge, shabby chic and vintage. 

And I am so excited to be a guest 
on Scrapki-Wyzwaniowo, thank you for the invitation!

For this challenge I decided to create 
an altered box 
(it used to be an ordinary box from mobile phone) 
with a handmade key."













And here we introduce Tanita:

 "For the challenge I decided to create 
a birthday present's tag with Alice from Wonderland 
(this girl in the picture is prototype of the famous heroine).

 For creating this tag I used supplies from "Illumination" 
and "Nature walk" collections. Hope you'll like it!"











So cool, isn't it? Thank you girls for creating with our team.

Your talent today left  our 
Blog even more charming, artistic and inspiring!!!!

Have a nice weekend!





9 comments:

  1. Amazing projects, girls! Thank You for your beautiful artworks Tina and Tanita!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic box, full of magic! And beautiful, mysterious tag! Good work, girls :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness!! Both of these projects are superb. Thank you for sharing your creations with us Tina and Tanita xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful projects ladies! Thanks for an inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! Great colors in both projects ....

    ReplyDelete