Saturday 21 May 2016

May Guests Designers

Hi ladies!


How are you? This is a great month, full of inspiration:

 "All We Need is Love"!!!

Our Guests Anastasi, Olenadole and Elena are
sharing their talent with us with amazing
projects full of texture, painting and bright colors!
And we have a Video Tutorial too.

Let me introduce Anastasi:

Hello everyone! I am very happy for a short time to become part of such a terrific team.
 I've created a notebook in the mixed media style.
 I was inspired palette with inspiration boards. 
The theme of love is reflected in the badge that says "Live. Love. Dream."
 The paper used the collection Homegrown and stencil and 
stamp from the collection Yuletide.


My blog http://scrapbarsik.blogspot.ru/--
Regards, Anastasi Kuznetsova





















Really  a gorgeous project!!! And we love it!


Introducing now Olenadole:

It's Olenadole!!! I have a Layout
and a video tutorial specially for the Blog.
Thank you for the invitation, 
for me it is a great honor!

Here is her blog:
               
Olenadole made a TUTORIAL to
share with us!

Just CLICK HERE.


















We are so grateful  for this marvelous gift!!!
Thank you so much.

And finally....

introducing   Elena:


I am very happy to be a guest disigner at Scrapki-wyzwaniowo.
 I created a mixed-media canvas for your challeng.
I'm sure that not only people need love, but animals as well.

Elena Marty


http://blogmadevselenaya.blogspot.ru/















So delicated and the colors are shining!!!

Your work are inspiring us today, girls!

Thank you for sharing them with us.
LOVE, LOVE and LOVE.

All you need is LOVE!







7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Projects Ladies! Thanks for joining us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 3 outstanding projects, the layouts are so clear and the details are super!The notebook has fabolous colors and texture.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning projects! Thank you ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wooooow, girls, your projects are amazing! I'm impressed! ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete