Monday 20 February 2017

February Guests Designers

Hello girls!!!


Our Paintbrush Challenge is on the air
and
our Guests Designers today
are sharing their incredible projects full of
layers, collages, painting, textures and amazing details!!!


Let's meet Olya, Nadya and Asia
and make our week full of inspiration:



Hello Friends! 


My name is Olya Kravets and it's an honour for me 
to be a guest designer in your blog!

I live in Moscow now with my family
My daughter is 2 years and I every day with her. 
Сreativity is so important to me. 

I returned to scrapbooking 2 years ago
 and now have dedicated my life to creating and inspiring! 
I try every day to be better than yesterday, 
to always learn and develop. 

My favorite style of scrapbooking is mixed media. 
This is where you can reveal their feelings and emotions, 
to feel yourself an artist 
and  
always do something new.


My layout is about a beautiful creative woman.

It fascinates and attracts and of course 
brush her favorite tool! I use brushes for each of my works, 
this is my friends. 
I used lovely paper from 7 Dots Studio - Writer's Block 
for my layout. 

I love this collection so much!


Thank you, 
with love Olya Kravets






















Gorgeous project, isn't it?

Well, Nadya is sharing a brilliant project!!!

Let's have some inspiration:


Hi everyone! 
My name is Nadya Drozdova, I am from small 
European country Estonia.

 I am wife and mother of 7 years old daughter 
and one black maine-coon cat Salvador)) 

Scrapbooking is my passion, 
I spend all my free time on it. 
I adore mixed-media and my own style
 I call " light, romantic and tender mixed-media". 

My main sources of inspiration are people, 
their interesting photos and new materials))) 
I am very proud and happy to be GD in February. 
The challenge is very interesting and inspiring! 

It is my first time when I use brushes as embellishment. 
Hope you enjoy my creation))

 You can visit me on my blog nadya-drozdova.blogspot.com and instagrap nadya.drozdova_  
Wish you good mood and a lot of inspiration!











OMG...so bright, lovely colors and layers just
in the way we like!



So, let me introduce Asia and her
wonderful project:





Hello, my name is Asia Ossowska and I live in Poland 
with my 'always on the go' husband and 
my five months old daughter.


I discovered scrapbooking about six years ago 
and it's my biggest and longest living passion ever.


I tried and love so many styles, 
techniques and forms and 
I just can't decided which ones are my favourite. 
Do I really have to? ;)


In mixed media I like this freedom in creation. 
Unexpected results. 
Colors and textures 
that you are able to create on your own.


In my brush project I pay tribute to this creative freedom.



Thank You so much for the opportunity to share 
my work in this special creative place.




See You around, 
Asia
















Thank you girls for creating these
marvelous projects!

We are absolutely in love!


So, if you love Asia, Nadya and Olya works as we did,
leave them some love words in the comments.
They are so talented!!!






2 comments: