Tuesday 28 March 2017

changes in our Design Team


Hello everybody,
This year we have major changes in our Design Team - there are some ladies, that step down and  we have some fresh blood too. 

It is always difficult to  say farewell to people, that are really great - talented, passionate, reliable, friendly, kind and warm. But sometimes life has some new paths for us all, so although I am sad that some of our DT members step down, I completely understand their decisions.

Ladies, that step down our team, and to whom, I would like to say big THANK YOU for all inspiring projects and all kind words are:

Valia Katzaki
Marina Syskova
Elena Trietiakova
Olga Kolov
Tatiana Yemelyanenko
Bianca Ribeiro
Frau Muller

You will be very missed and I am so thankful for all the time, you spent here with us at scrapki-wyzwaniowo and amazing job, you did, not only designing, but also voting, commenting, helping with many administration tasks. Without your help (and also members, that stay for another term) this blog wouldn't exist, because one person, with normal job and children wouldn't be able to do everything by themselves. So one more time - thank you and I wish you amazing creative journal, great family time and everything, what you dream of :)


* * * * * *

Some ladies from the team stay for another term - and I am very happy with it :) They are:

Jamajka
Kasia Bogatko
Fiona Paltridge
Cindy Brown
Tores
Wiosanka
Yasmin Toelche
Pinezka
Sylwia Gryczuk

Yay!! I am so happy!! All these ladies are kind, warm-hearted, reliable, trustworthy and simply amazing :) But I wanted to add couple more talented ladies to this team, so that way Christina Lampropoulou joined us in the very beginning of March, and then we announced DT call. I was really surprised by the amount of your applications. And each application was really great!! Such a difficult choice - believe me! I can't invite everyone - I needed only 4 new ladies, so the choice was extremely difficult. Thank you for sending all applications - I have read each and every of them and visited all your blogs. It was really great time, spent on watching your beautiful projects. But I had to choose only 4 ladies, so.... here they are - 4 new ladies:

Hee Sun Kim
Kavi Tha
Cindy Catania
Olya Kravets

Please meet our new DT members:


Kavitha
(India)




Hi!! I am kavitha from India.
I have been into some form of arts & crafts all the time,but when i found mixed media 3 years i was completely hooked up.Mixed media give me lots of creative freedom and allows me to experiment with different mediums and materials.I love playing with paper,colors and all pretty stuffs.My style is more of vintage/shabby chic with lots of layers and textures but i love to try anything in between.Apart from crafting i love music,sleep,shopping and long drives.



Cindy Catania
(France)




Hello guys, I'm Cindy, I'm 34 years old, am French and mom of 3 boys 14 years, 9 years and 6 years ... I have been scrapbooking for almost 3 years and since I discovered mixed media I'm in love ..... I am very happy to be part of this team and this new adventure.
Tusia thank you very much and see you soon guys ;)



Hee Sun Kim
(Korea)



My name is Hee Sun Kim and I am from Korea.
It was 2009. I found such a beautiful handmade card on the Internet while searching for collage techniques and images I could use to decorate my personal planner.
I was very much surprised to find out that there were so many people in the world making cards.
I have a very unique style-I love to blend vintage elements into my mixed media art.
What I enjoy doing the most, is sharing my ideas, techniques and my love of crafting with my students.
My goal is to express feeling through my art and inspire creativity by sharing my work with others in my classes.
I love crafting and I find joy in it every day!



Olya Kravets
(Russia)



My name is Olya Kravets and I'm so happy that I write this letter!
I love scrapbooking with all of my heart and each day I devote to creativity. I really like interesting challenge blogs where creative design team and strong leaders. But even more I like the creativity and the chance to reveal myself! That is why Scrapki-wyzwaniowo is one of my favorite blogs. I returned to scrapbooking 2 years ago and now have dedicated my life to creating and inspiring! I try every day to be better than yesterday, to always learn and develop. My favorite style of scrapbooking is mixed media. This is where you can reveal their feelings and emotions, to feel yourself an artist and to always do something new. I love to always do something new, to try new techniques and methods and every day I study a lot and try.

My dream is to be in blogs associated with 7 dots studio. This is one of my favorite products in my works on mixed media and not only! And I'm happy to be among such a great team!!


* * * * * *

So the whole team for 2017 is:


Jamajka
Kasia Bogatko (pinterest admin)
Fiona Paltridge
Cindy Brown
Tores
Wiosanka (winner post admin)
Yasmin Toelche (instagram admin)
Pinezka
Sylwia Gryczuk (2nd reveal admin)
Christina Lampropoulou
Hee Sun Kim
Kavi Tha
Cindy Catania
Olya Kravets
Elena Smotkunova (facebook admin)

Have a great day everyone!
Tusia

3 comments:

  1. So sad to see such wonderfully talented ladies leave but the new members are very exciting! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats Ladies all amazing additions to the team. Sad to see the others go, but life is one journey after another, We will continue to see you all around the community! looking forward to more inspirations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Je découvre votre blog et votre équipe créative, Bravo!

    ReplyDelete