Sunday 23 April 2017

April - Second Guest Designer

Hello girls!!!


This months challenge "Doodle Hearts" is on and today our Guests Designers today are sharing their incredible projects full of layers, collages, painting, textures and amazing details!!!


Let's meet Anastasia and Olga
and make our week full of inspiration:



Hi everyone! My name is Anastasia Korvyakova. I live in Saint-Petersburg(Russia) with my family. It's my husband, my 11 years old son and my 7 months old dog.
I'm an interior decorator and I like the design of weddings. I love nature, the sea, old cities with their rich textures and love to travel.
I got acquainted with scrapbooking a few years ago, but only in the last two years became to give this passion all my free time. I like to work in different styles(sometimes))) but
my favourite is mixed media. I adore to create interesting textures. I love to make layouts, tags, canvases, altered objects and really like to reuse old things.
My latest passion ATC's.  It's so interesting to create little stories on a small space.
I'm very proud and happy to be a Guest Designer in April challenge which very inspiring!
For it I created an altered box-frame. I used cardboard from table game for front side.
I used paper from Fortune-teller and Yuletide collections and of course Word Stickers. Also I used embellishments and products from ArtAlchemy series by Finnabair and Prima marketing.

The hearts I drew on 7 Dots Studio paper, cut them and then applied crackle accent. After all I added metallique waxes(ArtAlchemy).

my blog: http://anastasiaelenadesign.blogspot.ru









Gorgeous project, isn't it?

Well, Olga is sharing one as well !!!

Let's have some inspiration:



My name is Olga, my family is a husband and two children, we are from south-eastern Siberia ((Today is April 4 and yes, snow fell)) Spring in Siberia is contradictory).I'm a professional architect, but love a mixed media in my heart. 
For a given topic, I created a layout with a funny photo of my daughter. I painted a doodly-heart with a pen on a white sheet, added cutting, stamping, embossing on tracing paper and flowers. It was fun, thanks for the invitation!





Thank you girls for creating these
marvelous projects!

We are absolutely in love!


So, if you love the projects our guest designers prepared for us works,
leave them some love words in the comments.
They are so talented!!!





4 comments:

  1. Девочки, какие красивые работы!!! Обалденные!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing projects, girls! Thank you for being our guests at scrapki-wyzwaniowo!

    ReplyDelete