Monday 22 May 2017

May - Second Guest Designer

Hello girls!!!


Hello Everybody!!!


This months challenge is "Bookpages". This time our second Guests Designer presents her take on this challenge with her gorgeous layout about a book!!!

Let's meet Anastasi for this weeks inspiration:



Hello! With you Anastasi Kuznetsova. I'm very happy to be a newly invited designer in this cool blog. I live in Russia, I've been scrapbooking for 4 years, I love scrapbooking and everything connected with it. My favourite style is a mix of media. Most of all I like making layouts. Currently I am in several large design teams and teach scrapbooking. Glad to meet you!

 
To fit the theme of the challenge I used a sheet of paper with printed text, the stamp "Printed text" and a crumpled book page to helped me create a multi-layered composition.
 
Recently I visited the Russian city of Volgograd (formerly Stalingrad). We all remember the events that took place here in 1942-1943. The city was destroyed to its foundations, but the Russians' victory in this bloody battle was a turning point in the Second World War. After the victory in the Battle of Stalingrad, the Red Army did not lose a single city. After this victory until 1945, the Russian troops marched only towards Berlin and not a single step back.
 
The sculpture depicted in the photo is on Mamayev Kurgan, where I was fortunate to visit half a month ago. I have long wanted to visit this city. Such a strong impression was made on me by this monumental complex. If you ever will be in Volgograd, be sure to go to the Mamayev Kurgan. Thousands of Russian soldiers are buried there, in memory of which the "Eternal Flame" burns. For more than half a century day and night the fire is guarded by an honor guard. Soldiers succeed each other every hour, this is a terrific sight. There is an area called "Square of those who stood before death," there is a fountain, which is called the "Fountain of Tears." And many, many things that do not allow us to forget this terrible year for all mankind.
 

The photograph shows a woman bent over a dead soldier. This is the mother, the wife, the daughter. I made this photo myself. Sculpture symbolizes all the sorrow experienced by women who buried their men. In the Battle of Stalingrad, 500,000 Russian soldiers died and 40,000 townspeople died.












Thank you Anastasi for creating and sharing this marvelous project!

We are absolutely in love!


So, if you love this creation be sure to leave Anastasi love words in the comments.






2 comments:

  1. Потрясающая, невероятно сильная работа! Просто до мурашек!

    ReplyDelete