It's time for the guest designer this month to face our November Hexagon Challenge. Lets see what fantstic project did our guest prepare.
Let's meet France for this weeks inspiration:
Thank you France for creating this
Hi everyone, my name is France, I am a french Canadian living in the Montreal area. I have of loving husband with 2 young adult sons that are the center of my universe. I've been Scrapbooking for over 15 years and my style has evolved to include more mixed-media in my work. A lot of my work is focused on my family and our travels. Outside Scrapbooking, you will often find me making cards and canvas that I give away as gifts. I am part of a few creative teams and truly enjoy that this craft has connected me to many world wide crafty friends. Scrapbooking is my relaxation, I love spending time in my craftroom and enjoy when I can spend some crafty time with my friends.
The inspiration was this beautiful picture on my niece's newborn son Ayden. I wanted to create a soft and warm feeling for this page. I used watercolor 12 x 12 paper, then I used light and fluffy molding paste with a Donna Downey Hexagone stencil (it's one of my favorites). Once it is dry, then I started to play with my Lindy's stamp gang inks. My base color is Tiffany Lou Blue, then I added a deeper color in the same hues, Sassy Saphire. I like to add my sprays with a paintbrush this helps guide where I want the spray to go, then I add touches of water and let it dry to give the watercolor effects. Once the project is dry, with the help of a thin paint brush, I splatter the same colors over the project. Next step is building the layers. I enjoy mixing elements on my pages. On this one I chose, Prima flowers, Creative Embellishment chipboard, Cheeze cloth, Lush rhinestones and Cuts2luv flairs. I heat embossed my chipboard in a silver colors to match the grey of Ayden's wool hat. Once I've built up my layers, the last step is to add splatters of white gesso as a finishing touch.
European manufacturer, that create scrapbooking lines consist of papers, stickers, die-cut elements, stamps, stencils and chipboard. Creative and passionate crew works to bring you inspiring products, that will make your creativity blooming.
website - www.7dotsstudio.com
facebook - http://www.facebook.com/7DotsStudio
twitter - https://twitter.com/7DotsStudio
pinterest - http://www.pinterest.com/7dotsstudio/
UmWowStudio is a family owned business out of Las Vegas, NV. The production is specialized in laser cut chipboard embellishments and masks for the paper crafting and mixed media community.
website - http://umwowstudio.com/
facebook - https://facebook.com/UmWowStudio
instagram - http://www.instagram.com/UmWowStudio
pinterest - https://pinterest.com/umwowstudio
sponsored by UmWowStudio
sponsored by 7 Dots Studio
Good luck to all of you!
Please check our rules here. The most important rules:
1. You can create any project you want, unless it is specified in challenge rules.
2. Each person can enter with one project per month.
3. To enter the challenge please:
- create a project,
- publish it on your blog together with a link to our challenge and a visual reminder for our challenge
- add a link to your blogpost (not a whole blog) using Inlinkz tool - you will find it below each challenge and in right column of our blog.
1. Możesz stworzyć dowolny projekt, chyba że w wyzwaniu jest sprecyzowana forma.
2. Na każde wyzwanie można zgłosić jedną pracę.
3. By zgłosić swoją pracę:
- stwórz projekt
- opublikuj go na swoim blogu, podlinkuj do nas i koniecznie umieść naszą grafikę przypominającą o treści wyzwania
- dodaj link do swojego posta (nie całego bloga) używając Inlinkz, który znajdziesz u dołu posta z wyzwaniem i w prawej kolumnie bloga.