Let's meet our first guest designer this month and look what project did she prepare for the Journey challenge.
Let's meet Magdalena for this weeks inspiration:
Hello crafty people!
My name is Magdalena and I'm delighted I got a chance to inspire you as a Guest Designer this month.
I was born in Poland but I have been living in Ireland for a couple of years. I'm a person of a curious nature and many interests and hobbies. Travel, literature, photography and scrapbooking amongst them. I don’t consider myself having any scrapbooking style at all, but love to experiment and to try new techniques.
I had a brilliant idea for the journey related project. I wanted it to be a travellers wagon and some quotes from the "Cloud Atlas" on it. Naturally it was so until I started creating, because then, I came up with something entirely different - thanks to those 7 Dots Studio's word stickers from "Fortune Teller” collection and a picture of this stunning Indian bride. Marriage as a journey? Not an obvious choice, but here are my journal pages. Hope you’ll get inspired. I used old book pages, covered them with gesso, Lindy’s sprays, texture paste with Dusty Attic stencil, Finnabair’s gold mica powder, distress inks around the edges, some tulle, beads, chipboard, flower petals and metal embellishments. For the final touch I added splatters of watered down gold mica powder and black paint.
Thank you Magdalena for creating this
If you love this project be sure to leave Magdalena some lovely comments.
European manufacturer, that create scrapbooking lines consist of papers, stickers, die-cut elements, stamps, stencils and chipboard. Creative and passionate crew works to bring you inspiring products, that will make your creativity blooming.
website - www.7dotsstudio.com
facebook - http://www.facebook.com/7DotsStudio
twitter - https://twitter.com/7DotsStudio
pinterest - http://www.pinterest.com/7dotsstudio/
UmWowStudio is a family owned business out of Las Vegas, NV. The production is specialized in laser cut chipboard embellishments and masks for the paper crafting and mixed media community.
website - http://umwowstudio.com/
facebook - https://facebook.com/UmWowStudio
instagram - http://www.instagram.com/UmWowStudio
pinterest - https://pinterest.com/umwowstudio
sponsored by UmWowStudio
sponsored by 7 Dots Studio
Good luck to all of you!
Please check our rules here. The most important rules:
1. You can create any project you want, unless it is specified in challenge rules.
2. Each person can enter with one project per month.
3. To enter the challenge please:
- create a project,
- publish it on your blog together with a link to our challenge and a visual reminder for our challenge
- add a link to your blogpost (not a whole blog) using Inlinkz tool - you will find it below each challenge and in right column of our blog.
1. Możesz stworzyć dowolny projekt, chyba że w wyzwaniu jest sprecyzowana forma.
2. Na każde wyzwanie można zgłosić jedną pracę.
3. By zgłosić swoją pracę:
- stwórz projekt
- opublikuj go na swoim blogu, podlinkuj do nas i koniecznie umieść naszą grafikę przypominającą o treści wyzwania
- dodaj link do swojego posta (nie całego bloga) używając Inlinkz, który znajdziesz u dołu posta z wyzwaniem i w prawej kolumnie bloga.
Post a Comment