Hello everyone, I am happy today to share with you my layout as an inspiration for this months challenge about vellum.
For my layout I have used Northern Lights and Paint Chips collections from 7 Dots Studio. Background is created with lots of different media, among others Finnabair Paper Paste, Impasto Paints, Golden High Flow Paints, Finnabair Camouflage Set and Patina Effect Paste. Full list of supplies is at the end of this blogpost.
I like to mix scrapbooking collections, so in that layout you will find chipboard, stencil, tags, stamps and stickers from 7 Dots Studio Paint Chips line and paper from Northern Lights collection. There are also flairs from UmWowStudio and I have used Golden Foil from Prima Marketing.
If you are curious, how I created background, here is short step-by-step description:
1. I applied Finnabair Paper Paste through round stencil
2. Then I used Golden Fluid Acrylics to add colours
3. I applied Finnabair Impasto Paint (brown) through 7 Dots Studio stencil
4. Once everything dried, here and there I have added blue Patina Paste and made some splatters with Golden High Flow (brown)
5. Next step was stamping with embossing ink, using clear embossing powder, that I heated using heat gun and then applied Prima Golden Foil.
6. Final step for background was sewing with brown thread.
I have altered 7gypsies metal elements with Finnabair new Rust Paste set and Patina Effect Paste.
Thank you for visiting our blog today. You still have time to join scrapki-wyzwaniowo challenge - prizes from 7 Dots Studio and UmWowStudio are waiting for you!
Post a Comment