Hello everyone! My name is Martina Stoycheva. I was born and raised in Burgas, Bulgaria. My town is on Black sea coast and it`s beautiful small place to live in. My interest in scrapbooking started in 2015. I was making albums for my little(then baby) girl. I've started my interest in mixed media a little more than a year ago. It was an instant love. I was making cards for a few months and then slowly discovered layouts, canvases and off the page objects. Now I`m enjoying myself and create for my current Design Teams. I can truly say that I found my real passion.
Gardening. The word makes me think of trees, leaves, green and brown colours. But also there are flowers and soil, fresh green spices. All of this images inspired me to create two tags using these colours. One of them even got pumpkin. It all comes from the garden, doesn't it. Little crackle paste to recreate the cracked soil, green leaves, flowers and a little art stones and we've got a garden!
I hope my tags inspired you to create something that involves Gardening and share it with us. Wishing you all tons of inspiration!
Thank you Martina for creating this beautiful project for us! If you are interested in more of her works visit her blog and leave her some lovely comments.
European manufacturer, that create scrapbooking lines consist of papers, stickers, die-cut elements, stamps, stencils and chipboard. Creative and passionate crew works to bring you inspiring products, that will make your creativity blooming.
website - www.7dotsstudio.com
facebook - http://www.facebook.com/7DotsStudio
twitter - https://twitter.com/7DotsStudio
pinterest - http://www.pinterest.com/7dotsstudio/
UmWowStudio is a family owned business out of Las Vegas, NV. The production is specialized in laser cut chipboard embellishments and masks for the paper crafting and mixed media community.
website - http://umwowstudio.com/
facebook - https://facebook.com/UmWowStudio
instagram - http://www.instagram.com/UmWowStudio
pinterest - https://pinterest.com/umwowstudio
sponsored by UmWowStudio
sponsored by 7 Dots Studio
Good luck to all of you!
Please check our rules here. The most important rules:
1. You can create any project you want, unless it is specified in challenge rules.
2. Each person can enter with one project per month.
3. To enter the challenge please:
- create a project,
- publish it on your blog together with a link to our challenge and a visual reminder for our challenge
- add a link to your blogpost (not a whole blog) using Inlinkz tool - you will find it below each challenge and in right column of our blog.
1. Możesz stworzyć dowolny projekt, chyba że w wyzwaniu jest sprecyzowana forma.
2. Na każde wyzwanie można zgłosić jedną pracę.
3. By zgłosić swoją pracę:
- stwórz projekt
- opublikuj go na swoim blogu, podlinkuj do nas i koniecznie umieść naszą grafikę przypominającą o treści wyzwania
- dodaj link do swojego posta (nie całego bloga) używając Inlinkz, który znajdziesz u dołu posta z wyzwaniem i w prawej kolumnie bloga.