I'm so honoured to be back again as a guest DT this month! Thank you so much!!!
My name is Kareen or kjkareen on the "scraposphere". I'm from Quebec, Canada and I'm a mother of two amazing children. I've been scrapbooking since 2007 and my passion never stop growing up. For me, it isn't only a hobby, it is a way of life. I'm part of beautiful teams and I'm very lucky to be part of them. I love mixed media, textures, dimensions, flowers and flairs!
So, I decided to not take a picture of fruits, instead I chose embellishments with the theme of fruits. As to keep the theme with the lemons, I went with the yellow tones colours on my layout. It also gives a very sunny and warm layout!
Great job Kareen. We love the idea and it turned out beautifuly, don't you think? If you are interested in more of her works visit her blog and also leave her some lovely comments.
European manufacturer, that create scrapbooking lines consist of papers, stickers, die-cut elements, stamps, stencils and chipboard. Creative and passionate crew works to bring you inspiring products, that will make your creativity blooming.
website - www.7dotsstudio.com
facebook - http://www.facebook.com/7DotsStudio
twitter - https://twitter.com/7DotsStudio
pinterest - http://www.pinterest.com/7dotsstudio/
Good luck to all of you!
Please check our rules here. The most important rules:
1. You can create any project you want, unless it is specified in challenge rules.
2. Each person can enter with one project per month.
3. To enter the challenge please:
- create a project,
- publish it on your blog together with a link to our challenge and a visual reminder for our challenge
- add a link to your blogpost (not a whole blog) using Inlinkz tool - you will find it below each challenge and in right column of our blog.
1. Możesz stworzyć dowolny projekt, chyba że w wyzwaniu jest sprecyzowana forma.
2. Na każde wyzwanie można zgłosić jedną pracę.
3. By zgłosić swoją pracę:
- stwórz projekt
- opublikuj go na swoim blogu, podlinkuj do nas i koniecznie umieść naszą grafikę przypominającą o treści wyzwania
- dodaj link do swojego posta (nie całego bloga) używając Inlinkz, który znajdziesz u dołu posta z wyzwaniem i w prawej kolumnie bloga.