Monday 9 September 2013

New DT | nowy zespół

Hello :)

We received so many wonderful applications, that I have decide to increase the number of our DT members. I would like to thank all of you for your submissions - the choice was really hard. I hope that you will like new Design Team and you will still take part in our challenges - as often as before, or even more often :)

Witajcie :)

Otrzymaliśmy tak wiele wspaniałych aplikacji, że zdecydowaliśmy się powiększyć nasz zespół projektowy. Chciałabym podziękować Wam za wszystkie zgłoszenia - wybór był naprawdę trudny. Mam nadzieję, że będziecie lubić nasz nowy zespół i że będziecie nadal brać udział w naszych wyzwaniach - tak samo często, jak wcześniej, albo nawet częściej :)

So here it is - the whole Design Team.

New Members
Nowe projektantki


Scrapbookingiem zajmuję się od ponad dwóch lat. Jest to dla mnie najlepszy sposób na relaks, na odpoczynek po ciężkim dniu. W tej chwili moją największą miłością są media, cały czas się ich uczę i staram się pokazywać w swoich pracach ich rożne oblicza. Mam nadzieję, że i was zainspiruję do eksperymentów z nimi.

I am a scrapbooker since over 2 years. For me it is the best way to relax after a hard day. Media are my biggest love right now. I'm still learning them and I try to show their different faces in my artworks. I hope to encourage you to experiment with them.


My Name is Nataliya. I am 28 years old and happy mother of little superman. I'm found of scrapbooking 2,5 years and try to make different projects everday! During this time falling in love with different styles and materials-is passionately fond of  mix-media and vintage For me scrapbooking is arttheropy. My inspiration is little son and music. I'm very happy to be a part of amazing team!


Pinezka. Zmienna osoba. Aktualnie uwielbia: nitkę, stemple i akwarele. Nie przepada za kolorem różowym. Relaksuje ją: chlapanie farbami, duźdanie kotów i wpisy do żurnala. Stresuje ją: robienie dwóch (lub więcej) takich samych prac, styl romantyczny i kwiatki. Znana z cynicznego poczucia humoru.

Pinezka (Pin). Variable person. Currently loves: thread, stamps, watercolors. Does not like pink. Relaxes her: splashing with paints, stroking cats and art journaling. Stresses her: making two (or more) of the same project, romantic style and flowers. Known for a cynical sense of humor.


My name is Tetiana Komarova, however in the scrap world I use my nickname Taniko. I’m 25 years old and I live in Kiev, Ukraine. I started scrapbooking at the end of 2010 (when was born my son Tim) and since then I became totally addicted! Besides the fact that I'm the mom, the wife, the scrapbooker I'm the PhD student... yeeep:)... and I'm just amazed how can it all fits together.
In scrap my favorite styles are american (cadrs) and mixed-media (LOs, alter). I adore mixed-media techniques because it gives me the freedom to create and it’s the best way to express myself. I like to make lots of layers, play with texture paste and paint, use bright colors and fabrics in my LOs. I hope you will enjoy my projects!


My name is Wilma Voermans and I live in the most beautiful area of the Swiss alps.
Mother of 8 children, and now that the last two will leave the house soon, it is "Wilmatime".
That means time to do the things I like to do as much as I can..
I work in a local hotel which is very busy in summer when we are overloaded with tourists.

In 2012 somebody showed me a minialbum and my scrapbooking addiction was born!
So many people from all around the world who have the same addiction makes me feel happy.
I liked paints and paper my whole live, but as a single mum raising 8 children there was never time and money .
Now there is some time ( the big  money will never come, but he, I dont use it anymore) .
In everything I see or feel  a scrappage, canvas or art journal.
Is it in advertisement, TV, nature...it is just all around us.
Shapes, colors, textures!
I like to make "arty" projects, but I sometimes love a sweet page full of flowers if it fits the picture.
Just do what I like at the moment and am not afraid anymore what "the world" will think of it.
Fear is a enemy when you create something nice. Just go with the flow.

I feel VERY honored to be a part of the scrapki-wyzwaniowo (oh, I have to practice that difficult name Emoji).
So many talent here !!



Hi everyone. My name is Maria Potapovich, in the world of scrap I am also known by the nickname mellpellmell. I live in Minsk, the capital of Belarus.
I love stamps and masks, brushes and paper, paint and ink - I'm a skrapoholik typical))
The fact that I have higher technical education, does not prevent me to be creative.
The fact that "the time for paper sessions," I have only at night - does not stop me.
It seems that the whole scrapbooking invented just for me))



The rest of the team
Pozostała część obecnego zespołu

DT Coordinator
Koordynator DT









Please keep in mind, that some of our DT members don't know Polish, so their challenges will be mainly in English, but you will still have the topic of the current challenge in Polish.

Zwróćcie uwagę, że część naszego zespołu nie zna języka polskiego, więc ich wyzwania będą głównie w języku angielskim - ale temat wyzwania będzie także po polsku.

Have a great day and join us tomorrow - we will have a new challenge for you.
Miłego dnia i przyłączcie się do nas jutro - będziemy mieć dla Was nowe wyzwanie :)

Tusia i scrapki-wyzwaniowo team

9 comments:

  1. O brawo! Czekam na nowe wyzwania :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Miło mi poznań tyle nowych twarzy:-)). Też czekam na wyzwania, mam nadzieję, że będą moja mobilizacją do częstszego działania.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats ladies. Looking forward to seeing your inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Strasznie się cieszę :) Już nie mogę się doczekać wyzwań nowego zespołu :*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats girls!!! A special shout out to my friend Wilma! So happy for you girl! Well deserved!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats, Wilma, and to the rest of the ladies also!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Поздравляю обновленную дизайн-команду!

    ReplyDelete